Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Deep in the Heart of Texas

Amigos,

I have not abandoned you! In fact, I have been thinking about this blog a lot lately because I've had so many changes in the last month, allowing for numerous moments of thankfulness and inspiration. The truth is, I just haven't been consistent with sitting down to put these events into writing, but just so you know, the posts will keep coming!

Since I last wrote, I officially got a new job and a new apartment....in Houston, Texas!  The long drive from St. Louis to Houston was quite the haul, but Austin Bristow was an awesome road trip partner !  I navigated us all the way to Tulsa and a good chunk of the way through Texas into Houston...which is quite a feat if you know anything about my track record for directions and getting myself from Point A to Point B.  A huge thank you to Austin being such great company and a stellar dj during the 14 hour drive.

Alright, I'll be back soon with Texas adventures, finds and projects.  Until then, adios amigos!  (I'll be fluent in no time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment